Sunday, November 6, 2011

October Adventures

So some fun stuff happened in October... but I've been horrible with taking pictures and remembering things.

But, we did go to a Matt Nathanson concert with our friends, the Prices and Addie took one picture and put it on her blog... so I'ma gonna steal it. 

Me and my cute friend, Addie

Also, we went to the Pumpkin Festival again this year. This time we were social and went with our friends, the McKeans. I wish I would have gotten a group shot, but here is 1 of 2 photos I took of Brad eating the very delicious mini pumpkin donuts. Other pumpkin things we tried this year: fried pumpkin blossoms and a shredded chicken pumpkin sandwich (barf).

We also went to some Halloween parties and even dressed up for one! Here is what we came up with last minute and on the cheap: little kid super heroes. Some people didn't catch on to what we were but others knew right off the bat (those that probably dressed up as super heroes as a kid). I think we look pretty good for only spending $1. Plus, we won the cheapest Halloween costume. I think that counts as a success.
Blurry, but you get the idea... and yes, Brad is wearing a colander on his head.

4 comments:

ldsjaneite said...

Love the costumes!

Jen Bowen said...

Awesome costumes!

Bradwich said...

Ah yes, good times.

kelli said...

ha ha ha ha oh my gosh. LOVE it! You guys are adorable.