Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Favorites

So... I like funny videos. And I bet some other people I know like funny videos, too. So I share...


I'll be honest... I didn't know Jimmy Kimmel was funny until these videos. I also didn't know that Josh Groban had a sense of humor (in his defense I pretty much don't know a thing about him besides that fact that he sings).


Ok, I LOVE this one. It kills me. Seriously... it makes me want to dance. Plus, a little Mariah Carey Christmas never hurt anyone.


Another Jimmy Kimmel special. This video is even more hilarious if you've watched the real Toddler and Tiaras... which I have.


This one appeals to the 12-year-old-boy-humor in me. Yes, I am immature.

I can't make a list of funny videos and not include one with a baby, amiright?

2 comments:

Tricia Jeanne said...

HANDSOME MEN'S CLUB IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE VIDEOS EVER.

ldsjaneite said...

Ah. I love Josh Groban. One thing I love about his concerts is his humor.