Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random Photos

Today was a momentous occasion. I finally uploaded the pictures from my camera... a task uncompleted for the last 3 months (give or take)... until now!


People have asked me to blog so blog I will! And by blogging, I mean I will share some of those random photos from the last 3 months.

Here is a thrift store treasure. I still haven't taken an after picture but it isn't that exciting (looking) anyway. But it sure is useful for storage in my craft room.

I've started painting my fingernails. And look at how awesome I am at it. Hahaha. I'm gifted.


One of my favorite Christmas presents. Isn't it so so so cute (it is a kitchen timer)!?! AND, it was a total surprise. Brad did good.


Brad pulling himself up a three-pulley system at the free COSI After Dark night. He is so manly with his beard and muscles.


 Here I am as a smartie-mouse.

This last picture wasn't actually on my camera but I scanned it onto my computer from my fancy new printer (my other favorite Christmas present). It is our first caricature together (also from the COSI event). The original is a bit bigger than this but my scanner can only scan so much. But you get the idea. Also, please note how awesome Brad's eyebrows look.

The end.


3 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

That actually looks surprisingly similar to Brad! Not so much like you though, Jess!

*Aliese* said...

That really is the cutest kitchen timer ever.

kelli said...

YESSS! You blogged!!
I really want to see the thrift store treasure/after.
Good to hear from you :)