Saturday, February 2, 2013

Picture Dump

I've haven't taken pictures off of my camera since November... until today! So I'ma gonna do a picture dump. Lucky you.

Apparently I really liked these leggings and felt the need to take a picture of them. But they do look cute with those shoes. Go me.

I tried to rotate this pic 3 times to no avail
 This is what it was like to live in a swing state during the presidential election. This was ONE days worth of political mailings. Serious paper waste (I voted early and so none of this could have changed my mind anyway).

Thanksgiving

We had a few people over for Thanksgiving (potluck style). I made stuffing from scratch and a pumpkin butter cake (delicious but so full of guilt - I will probably never make it again unless I want to die of diabetes). After dinner we had people over to play Rock Band.

Brad + cute baby = heart melting
We babysat Sophie so her parent's could celebrate their anniversary. They were just too cute together to not take pictures.

Mandy and Kelli (Brad's sisters) came to visit us the end of November/beginning of December and apparently I only got ONE picture of Kelli (and none of Mand...).
Brad wearing his keytar shirt while playing a keytar... and oh, hey Kelli
 And yeah, you can only see part of her head. But a cute head it is. I guess we were too busy having fun to document anything else.

Our amazing Christmas dinner. Seriously, it was better tasting than it looks. Pot roast, crash hot sweet potatoes, candied cashew salad (with bacon!), whole grain french bread, and sparkling cider. Delicious.

In January we went to the COSI After Dark again. The only pictures we got were of a Lego exhibit because I have a Lego obsessed nephew.
Lego Knight
Lego dragon
Pretty sweet Lego creations amirite?

a really horrible shot of a chalkboard banner we made for my sil's b-day
bibs, jeggings, diaper cover, and felt bows for my sister's baby girl
 And last but not least, I made some things.

More than this has happened in the last few months but I don't have pictures to prove it... and if you don't have pictures it didn't really happen, right?

5 comments:

Karen said...

Good to see all is well. How did you make the sweet potatoes? Looks yummy!

Tricia Jeanne said...

Um, one of my goals is to DEFINITELY die of diabetes... So i'm a-gonna need that recipe for pumpkin cake...

Mandy said...

I happen to like picture dumps with succinct descriptions. And I'm a little hurt you have no pictures of me.

kelli said...

dang straight that corner of my head is cute!

hahaha. we had such such a good time with you! and i have plenty of pictures to make up for your lack.

looks like such a great few months! i love when you blog. :)

Megan Judd said...

Jess- I just read your blog for the first time in a few months-it was so fun looking at your picture dump and catching up on some fun things you've been doing. Hope you're doing well otherwise!
PS-I dig the leggings! ;)