Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yesterday

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I had a doctor's appointment that went well (my doctor has hope for me yet!) and then ran some errands. When I got home, I was surprised with a little package on my doorstep that turned out to be a random gift from Brad:

He bought me a 100 piece eyeshadow set that I mentioned I wanted. How cute is he?! To show my appreciation, I copied this pin and randomly placed a few creepy Nic Cages around the house. You know, for fun.

The first one he saw when he got home was the one I placed on the kitchen table. No big deal.


The others were found:

In between his closet doors

By the keys

Behind a basket in the bathroom
The creepy Nic Cages probably made me happier than they should have but I don't even care.

To finish the night off we went to a barbeque at our ward's annual campout. Yay for fun Fridays.



6 comments:

Karen said...

I agree!! Yay for fun Fridays! Sounds like a perfect day. Fun eye shadow.

Heidi said...

That is hilarious! I laughed so hard :)

Unknown said...

you're great! What was his reaction? Did he find them all or did you have to point them out?

kelli said...

Oh my gosh I just saw that pin like. yesterday. and died. I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT YOU DID THAT! really so much. and the timely manner in which I saw it and loved it and that you did it. That is all.

Also--best news about a good dr's appointment..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so happy about that. Like SO happy. jsyk.

cutest brad sending you randomly mentioned gifts! i love that eyeshadow myself. i hope it's amazing for you. haha. and super cute that you left brad love...uh..nic's... :) you guys are cute.

Rachael said...

you. are. hilarious. hahaha

Mandy said...

I'm so happy that you did this. I died.