Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bradley had a birthday

... shout hooray!


Last Sunday Brad turned the old 2-8. To celebrate I wore a pin his 6th grade teacher made to church. It was pretty awesome AND it just happened to match my dress. Perfect!


I also made him one of his favorite dinners growing up: Burger for a Bunch (basically hamburger pie). It was my first time making it but luckily it turned out!


After dinner we had a few friends over for oatmeal chocolate chip cookie sandwiches. I made a TON of cookies so Brad would have tons of leftovers.

Look at all those cookies! And at those awesome picture montages I made!

I love you Bradley! Thanks for being born and for being awesome!

6 comments:

Karen said...

recipe for the hamburger pie?
happy birthday, Brad!

Unknown said...

um, I'm just glad he still had the pin his teacher made so that you could wear it! THAT is AWESOME!!!

kelli said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that pin..! i love that you wore it. love it.

those cookies/photo montages are amazing! what a fun birthday. i love it. you guys are so cute!

kelli said...

also, burger for a bunch is the BEST. way to go! looks like it turned out awesome. :)

Mandy said...

I'm so hungry right now. This looks delicious. All of it. Even Bradley's pin.

Bradwich said...

Love you, too, sweet cheeks. Thanks for a happy b-day. :)