Saturday, October 13, 2012

fun with history

So a few Saturdays ago it was free museum admission day and Brad had the day off... so we decided to check out the Ohio Historical Center with our friend Britney and her adorable boy Hayden. The center had both a regular museum inside and a historical village outside. I barely got any pictures inside but took tons outside. And here they are...

Brad sending a telegram in the post office

sitting on a cannon

playing an old school game with Hayden

practicing his sweet skills

preaching

that's right. He is a physician (well, almost).


one of the only pictures I took inside the museum... because Brad thought it was funny. It says "sure I'll vote for Roosevelt ha ha ha ha ha"

3 comments:

kelli said...

free things are the best!! I am so so happy you blogged. :) i loved everything about it!

brad looks so handsome... way to go, brother. love that he's sending a telegraph..bah!

cannon between your legs.. erm...? (ha ha ha!)

such a cute brad playing with the baby. and the organ. got skillz!

your preacher pose: i died.
you guys are so cute!! love that you went to this just for a fun little day. you guys look happy!

that pin: i love it.

Anne said...

cracking up over the preaching picture. he he. ;)

Bradwich said...

I'm glad you took some pictures of this, as I'm certain I would have forgotten things like that pin without them.