Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Daydreamin'

Is it weird if I daydream about a sewing/craft room? My dreams often include one day actually having one but more particularly about decorating one. To be honest, it is one of my favorite daydreams. I even collect ideas from websites I run across. Want proof? Well, here you go:


I think these bookshelves made from old drawers would be a perfect place to stack my fabric.

So maybe this isn't so much decorating, but more of a cute way to stay organized. I still think it is adorable.

I also think this thread catcher is cute and super handy.

And how cute are these? A perfect way to store patterns and paper. I love it!


I absolutely adore this wreath. Sure, it has Christmas balls in it, but I'd still leave it up year round.

And finally, let's be honest. I'm obsessed with this sewing room. When I first saw it, I swooned. In fact, I'm still swooning.

So, there you have it. A glimpse into my beautiful, sewing obsessed daydreams.

8 comments:

Bradwich said...

You're such a nerd--a craft and sewing nerd! And I love you for it! (or despite it? jk)

Bradwich said...

And maybe someday we'll actually be able to have a sewing room to decorate. For now you can use... the bathroom?

*Aliese* said...

I really like the drawer-->shelving idea! That's really creative. You're so organized for keeping pictures of all these things for your future craft room.

Jeanette said...

i love you Jess, and I miss your guts. I wish we could live next door to eachother and talk sew all day long, and maybe even sew stuff! i love all your crafty ideas, I need you to come over and help me in my never ending endeavor (spelling??) to get my crafts organized... Here is my favorite craft room- www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/2007/02/the_studio.html, it's amazing!

Jess said...

Wow. Jeanette that sewing room is incredible. I want it. Thanks for sharing!
Hopefully someday we really can be neighbors.I'll just add that into my already existing daydreams.

Lizzy said...

Forget about the sewing room, I just want my main rooms to look that cute. I am in LOVE with those drawer shelves. I want to make some!

Thanks for sharing your crazy, cute obsessions.

K P said...

Oh Jess, thanks for sharing your daydreams! I love you!!!

Maren said...

Don't ever stop dreaming, Jess! I love it! Thanks for sharing!