Monday, July 19, 2010

For Liz...

My sister Liz really wants to see pictures of our townhouse... but all I've taken pictures of so far are the main floor. So hopefully these will satiate her for now.

The kitchen:


The dining area:

The living room (with my brand new couch that I looooove):


So... that's it. I know it isn't much and we hardly have any furniture (and some of what we do have needs to be refinished) but I still love it and can't believe how much space we have all to ourselves! And someday, hopefully sometime soonish, it'll be all cute and decorated! :)

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! You know how impatient I am. I love the new place. Can't wait to come visit soon!!

Oh, and for sure leave the camping chairs in the living rooms. Adds a nice touch. JK!

Julie said...

It looks like a nice place! A lot more room than you had in Provo! I hope you enjoy living there. Miss you guys but look forward to seeing you next week.

Nancy and Spencer said...

Wow its nice! I'm jealous at the space you have. And i'm excited to have you closer to us, too! You're going to have so many wonderful experiences. Being far away from family is hard but great too. It brings you so much closer as a couple. I'm excited for you! We've loved our 4 years on the east.
p.s. Come visit sometime! We'll take you to the beach, NYC, Philly, whatever you want. We'd love to have you stay with us.

ldsjaneite said...

I love wood floors. And I love that couch!!

Cambu said...

I love your new couch too! Your place looks really nice. I can't wait to see it in person! ;)

Maren said...

Love the floors! I bet you feel like you're living in a palace! Have fun decorating!