Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pioneer Day

On the 24th, Brad and I went up to Willard Bay with his family. We went boating on Mandy and Paul's sweet pontoon boat and Brad even tried wake boarding for the first time. It was a lot of fun and I took lots and lots of pictures (which is pretty much all I did...).

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the day:
I think it looks like Brad is preaching whilst holding up his title of liberty. It makes me laugh.


I started playing with some of my camera settings and got this cool shot of Mandy with her dog Moose.

This is Brad rocking the wakes.

And this is my cute brother-in-law Jordan walking on water (or maybe it's right before he crashed...)

5 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

How fun is that?! sorry you didn't get to be too adventurous. I hope your neck heals soon.

kelli said...

And once again, Kelli wasn't talented enough to be in the group, so she wasn't even included in pictures. Naturally. Thanks for emphasizing my already severe middle-child syndrome.

Jess said...

Kelli, I'm sorry you weren't in the pictures. Just ask Brad, I already felt pretty bad about that... :(

ldsjaneite said...

You mean he wasn't posing for that picture? I thought he was--very Captain Moroni.

Maren said...

Love the pictures.

And Kelli - love you, too!