Friday, April 10, 2009

Birthday Weekend Part 2 (The Highlights)

My birthday weekend was going to be posted in 3 parts, but I don't have the patience. So you are going to get a reader's digest version of Saturday and Sunday:

General Conference (awesome!)
Shopping with 2 of my sisters (for beautiful over-priced fabric)
Visiting my parents
Sleep over at the in-laws
Yummy food
Visiting my other sister who is recovering from ankle surgery
Recipient of an amazing antique button collection
Peach pie

6 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I LOVE peach pie! I think I wanna eat some right now.

Maren said...

I loved having you and Brad visit! And thanks for the fun striped pillows!

Jen Bowen said...

I'm glad we got to see you on your birthday and see your reaction to getting the antique button collection.

Jeanette said...

I had so much fun with you, thanks for spending your special day with me! Those fabrics where smokin hot, your apt is going to look FAB!

Bradwich said...

It really was a great weekend. Happy Birthday, Love!

Mandy said...

I love seeing you lately. So much fun.