Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Glasses

Last Saturday I FINALLY got new glasses (I've had the prescription for months now). I got a really good deal, so I actually ended up with 2 pairs. It is wonderful to be able to see clearly again. I may actually stop wearing contacts all together (that prescription is WAY old and I'm too cheap to get a new one).





I know they look very similar, but there are differences. The first pair is black with colorful stripes on the inside and the second pair are brown cat eye frames. I like 'em both pretty well. What do you think? Do you have a favorite?

12 comments:

Meredith said...

I think they are both very cute! But I think the first pair is my favorite.

Lizzy said...

I love the black pair the most, but both are very cute.

Four eyes.

Cambu said...

I think you look adorable in both.

Chill said...

I have the slightest favoritism to the black pair, but the brown pair is completely adorable as well.

Side note: I am listening to itunes and have it set to random. While writing this comment, a song from "Hairspray" came on. Coincidence? I think not!

LOVE YOU!!!

ldsjaneite said...

I like them both! I always wanted more than one pair so I could switch back and forth.

Jeanette said...

i love them both, but i think i like the cat eyes ones most. you really look cute in glasses!

Bradwich said...

I agree with Jeanette--you look good in glasses. I like them both, probably equally.

Maren said...

You look great in both! I say switch to glasses.

Julie said...

You look very sophisticated. I like the black ones the most.

Darin said...

I like the shape of the second pair and the color of the first pair the best. But a Steelers fan shouldn't have to choose between black and another color, its just too hard!

Jen Bowen said...

You do look cute in glasses. I'm also leaning a bit to the first pair but since both are cute...yay for great deals!

K P said...

You are beautiful Jess! You make both pair of glasses look good. :)